Texas Executive Order GA-23 signed by Governor Abbott on May 18, 2020 opened Texas to Phase II. Youth sports, and swimming pools were included in this plan.
Classes will resume on June 1st. We are putting some new guidelines in place as a precaution to all of our students and their families.
- Class sizes have been reduced to a Max of 3 students
- This includes our Bubble Baby and Adult Classes
- Any student 3 and under is required to have a parent in the water
- Students who are 3 & over may request a Private lesson for 1:1 instruction. We offer 15 and 30 minute Private lesson options.
- All students and parents entering the backyard and pool area will have their temperature checked
- Temperatures above 99.2 will not be permitted to participate
- All families will be asked about signs or symptoms within the last week
- Students must arrive in their swimsuit and sunblock ready to swim
- There is not a changing area for students
- Parents of students age 4 and up will be required to stay in their vehicles until the end of class
- Students will be escorted to and from their lessons by a staff member with face mask
- If your child has special needs you will be permitted to attend their class in person
- We have set up a Live Video stream so that parents can watch the lessons safely from their cars
- This will be done via Zoom
- The link will be included in the weekly reminder e-mails
- The bathrooms will be used for emergencies only
- Anyone entering the house must use hand sanitizer and put on a mask before entering the house
- Masks will be provided if you do not have one
- Chlorine levels have been raised, they are still within safe levels
- All toys and teaching tools will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times daily
- All bathrooms and areas that come in contact with anyone will be wiped down and sanitized after every use
If you are interested in signing up for classes please send us an e-mail. email@example.com
We are a family owned and operated company, so we understand the need to put our families first. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of our students and their families.