Texas Executive Order GA-23 signed by Governor Abbott on May 18, 2020 opened Texas to Phase II. Youth sports, and swimming pools were included in this plan.
Classes resumed on June 1st. We have put some new guidelines in place as a precaution to all of our students and their families.
- Class sizes have been reduced to a maximum of 3 students
- This includes our Group, Bubble Baby, Toddler Time and Adult Classes
- Any student 3 and under is required to have a parent or guardian in the water
- Students who are 2 and over may request a Private lesson for 1:1 instruction. We offer 15 and 30 minute Private lesson options.
- All students and parents entering the backyard and pool area will have their temperature checked
- Temperatures above 99.2 will not be permitted to participate
- All families will be asked about signs or symptoms within the last week
- Students must arrive in their swimsuit and sunblock, ready to swim
- There is not a changing area for students
- Students should not be changed in the backyard, front yard or bathroom
- Parents of students age 4 and up will be required to stay in their vehicles until the end of class (this includes not waiting at the gate or standing in the driveway)
- Students will be escorted to and from their lessons by a staff member with face mask
- If your child has special needs 1 parent will be permitted to attend their class in person
- Only 1 parent will be permitted for children 3 and under, no exceptions
- All parents not getting in the water must wear a mask in the bakyard
- We have set up a Live Video stream so that parents can watch the lessons safely from their cars
- This will be done via Zoom
- The link will be included in the weekly reminder e-mails
- The bathrooms will be used for emergencies only
- Anyone entering the house must use hand sanitizer and put on a mask before entering the house
- Masks will be provided if you do not have one
- Chlorine levels have been raised, they are still within safe levels
- All toys and teaching tools will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times daily
- All bathrooms and areas that come in contact with anyone will be wiped down and sanitized after every use
- All employees will have their temperatures checked each shift
- Any employee displaying symptoms will not be permitted to work
If you are interested in signing up for classes please send us an e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a family owned and operated company, so we understand the need to put our families first. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of our students and their families.